
Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent: Uzbekistan's Hidden Gem?
Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent: Uzbekistan's Hidden Gem? - A Review That's Actually Real (And Maybe a Little Chaotic)
Alright, let's be honest. Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent? Sounds posh, right? Uzbekistan? Exotic! Hidden Gem? Okay, I'm in. But first, let's ditch the perfectly-formatted, robot-written travelogue and get real. I'm talking about the kind of review that tells you the truth, even if the truth involves me spilling coffee on myself while trying to figure out the in-room coffee maker.
First Impressions & Accessibility (or, My Ongoing Battle with Stairs)
Finding the place was… an adventure. Tashkent is a city, and like any city, things aren't always obvious. But once you're in the general vicinity, the Reikartz ABIS is pretty easy to spot. The building itself is contemporary and stylish, and more importantly, accessible. Well, mostly.
- Accessibility: The website promised it, and thankfully, it delivered. Elevators are a godsend, especially after a day of exploring and, frankly, just existing in a bustling city.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Crucially, those elevators are there, and the public areas are thoughtfully designed. My (slightly less experienced) friend managed to navigate the lobby and restaurant with ease.
- Check-in/out [Express]: It was quick, efficient, and painless which is exactly what you want after a long flight.
- Facilities for disabled guests: I can confirm, they are there.
My Room: A Sanctuary (Mostly Free of Dust Bunnies)
The rooms are… lovely. Seriously. They're not just "nice," they're genuinely comfortable and well-equipped. Let's list them:
- Air Conditioning: YES, and a GOOD one. Uzbekistan gets HOT.
- Free Wi-Fi: Bless. Essential. Especially if you're, like me, hopelessly addicted to Instagram. (More on the Wi-Fi later.)
- Free bottled water: Always a welcome touch, especially when you're trying to stay hydrated.
- Coffee/tea maker: I mentioned that earlier, right? This is where the coffee-spilling incident happened. Let's just say, the in-room instructions were… minimal.
- Blackout curtains: Absolute genius. You can actually sleep!
- Bathrobes & Slippers: Luxury, thy name is Reikartz.
- Separate shower/tub: A dream, especially after a long day of wandering around.
- Alarm clock: Worked perfectly, getting me my perfect sunrise which made it easier to appreciate the view.
- Safe Box: always good for the valuables.
Internet: The Eternal Struggle (But, Okay, Mostly Okay)
Okay, the Wi-Fi. Truth time. The Wi-Fi [free] in the rooms was generally reliable, but there were occasional hiccups. I'm talking, the "Instagram not loading, what fresh hell is this?" kind of hiccups. Not ideal when you're trying to upload that perfect sunset pic. The Internet [LAN] option I didn't try, but it was there, which is a plus. Wi-Fi in public areas was also good, and Internet services (likely printing, etc.) were also available. This is the only area where the hotel wasn't perfect.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: My Stomach's Journey of Discovery
The food. Ah, the food! This is where things got really interesting.
- Restaurants: The main restaurant offers a mix of local and international fare. I have to admit, I spent most of my time at the Breakfast [buffet]. That Asian breakfast… oh man. The flavors! The variety! The sheer amount of food! It's worth the trip to Uzbekistan alone.
- A la carte in restaurant: You have options!
- Poolside bar: Tempting, but ultimately I could never drag myself away from the buffet.
- Room service [24-hour]: For those late-night cravings, or just days you don't want to leave the room.
- Coffee shop: They have it, but I was too obsessed with the buffet.
The Spa: My Brief, Expensive, But Blissful Escape
Okay, let's talk about the spa. It's not budget-friendly, but it's worth it. I splurged on a massage, and it was divine.
- Massage: Life-changing. Seriously. The masseuse was skilled, the ambiance was serene, and I walked out feeling like a limp noodle in the best possible way.
- Spa: A full-on spa experience
- Sauna, Steamroom: I didn't use them, but yes, they are there.
Relaxing & Things to Do:
- Swimming pool: Beautiful, outdoor pool. Perfect for a dip, or just lounging.
- Fitness center: I saw it. I didn't use it. I was too busy sampling the buffet.
- Things to do:
- Terrace: For those perfect moments to enjoy some views.
Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind (Especially Important These Days)
- Clean and Sanitized: The place was spotless.
- Hand sanitizer, Safety/security feature, Fire extinguisher: You can feel safe there.
Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Difference
- Concierge: Super helpful. They can arrange taxis, give you directions, and generally make your life easier.
- Daily housekeeping: The room was always perfectly cleaned.
- Laundry service and Dry cleaning: Very convenient.
- Car park: Free.
- Currency exchange: Easy and convenient.
- Facilities for disabled guests: Excellent.
For the Kids!
- Babysitting service If you need one.
- Family/child friendly, Kids meal, I didn't have kids with me, but the hotel felt like it would have been a comfortable experience.
Getting Around:
- Airport transfer: Seamless.
- Taxi service: easy to find.
The Quirks & Imperfections (Because Let's Keep it Real)
- The coffee in the room… still working on it.
- The gym is there, but I didn't make it. Okay, maybe I'll hit it on the next trip.
The Verdict: Is Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent a Hidden Gem?
Yes. Absolutely. It's not perfect – no place is. But the combination of comfortable rooms, excellent service, a fantastic breakfast buffet, and a blissfully relaxing spa makes it a standout. It's a perfect base for exploring Tashkent and Uzbekistan, and it's a place you'll actually want to come back to after a day of adventures.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (because nobody's perfect, and I'm still bitter about the coffee).
A Compelling Offer (Because You Deserve It!)
Escape to Tashkent & Experience the Real Uzbekistan at Luxury Reikartz ABIS!
Are you tired of the same old vacation? Do you crave adventure, culture, and a little bit of luxury? Then prepare for an unforgettable experience at the Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent!
Here's what awaits you:
- Unwind in luxurious, spacious rooms with all the comforts you need (hello, air conditioning! and those blackout curtains!).
- Fuel your adventures with a breakfast buffet so good, you'll want to stay all day (think: authentic Uzbek flavors).
- Melt away stress at our world-class spa (trust me, the massage is life-changing!).
- Explore Tashkent with ease – we're conveniently located for easy access to the city's must-see sights.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our enhanced safety and hygiene protocols.
Book your stay now and get:
- A complimentary upgrade (subject to availability).
- Complimentary airport transfer!
- Exclusive access to our poolside bar.
Don't wait! This offer won't last forever! Visit [Hotel Website Link] or call [Phone Number] to book your escape to Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent today!
P.S. Seriously, that breakfast buffet. Go for the breakfast. Trust me.
Langkawi's BEST Kept Secret: Unbelievable Bonda Room Stay!
Okay, buckle up buttercup, 'cause we’re about to dive headfirst into a whirlwind romance with… well, Tashkent, and especially with the Reikartz ABIS. Let’s see if this place can withstand my… er… vibrant personality.
My Tashkent Tango: A Reikartz Ramble (aka, My Attempt at a Schedule)
Day 1: Arrival & the Great Unknown (and Probably Some Regret)
- Morning (ish): Arrive at the Tashkent International Airport. Ugh, airports. They're all the same, aren’t they? Loud, confusing, and filled with people who look like they haven’t slept in days (same, friend, same). The immigration line felt like a conga line to bureaucracy. But hey, I made it! And my bag wasn't even lost. Small victories.
- Quirky Observation: Uzbek airport security seems particularly fond of scrutinizing tiny bottles of hand sanitizer. Apparently, it’s a weapon of mass hygiene?
- Afternoon: Taxi to Reikartz ABIS. Found a driver who spoke… well, some English. Maybe a little better if you didn't ask him to drive quickly. The ride was a slightly terrifying but fascinating crash course in Tashkent traffic. Think bumper cars on steroids.
- Checking in: Reikartz ABIS. The lobby is… nice. Gleaming marble, a chandelier that screams "ostentatious," and a receptionist who looked suspiciously like she’d perfected the art of the polite, slightly-condescending smile. My room? Clean. A little beige, but clean. I'm not sure if it smells like clean or the cleaning products used to get it clean, but it is something.
- Afternoonish: Lunch! Found a tiny little cafe nearby. The food… well, let's just say I'm pretty sure I got served a plate of "hearty," which, judging by the amount of fat floating on top of the soup, meant "heart attack material." But delicious! And the local bread… OMG. I'm pretty sure I could live off of that bread. (I’ll probably try).
- Late Afternoon: A walk. A wandering, aimless walk to try and get my bearings. I got gloriously lost. Ended up stumbling into a bustling bazaar filled with spices, dried fruits, and enough noise to make your ears bleed in the best way possible. The smells! Oh, the smells! And the haggling… bless my soul. I tried my hand bargaining. Let's just say I probably overpaid for a few things, but the smiles were worth it.
- Emotional Reaction: Utterly overwhelmed in the best way possible. I mean, that Bazaar was… everything. It's a sensory overload, a culture shock, a foodie heaven, and a potential source of mild anxiety all rolled into one. I loved it!
- Evening: Dinner at a recommended restaurant. The food was… okay. Kind of bland, actually, after the bazaar. More of a "meh" experience. My expectations were probably still riding high on that bazaar high.
Day 2: History, Hiccups, & Heavenly Tea (and Maybe a Meltdown)
- Morning: Sightseeing! Started with the Khast Imam Complex. Massive. Beautiful. Historically important. Okay, history nerd, you're in.
- Minor Category: The detail in the mosaics was stunning, even if my neck ached from staring upwards.
- Anecdote: I attempted to take a photo with a very imposing-looking guard. He looked like he’d seen things. Let’s just say he didn’t appreciate my attempts. The look he gave me could curdle milk.
- Late Morning: Went to the Chorsu Bazaar. More stalls, more people, more everything!
- Lunch: Tried a different cafe. Ordered something exotic-sounding. Realized later it was essentially a giant, greasy dumpling. Deliciously greasy. My stomach is now a happy camper. I think.
- Afternoon: The Tashkent Metro. The most beautiful subway system I've ever seen… seriously. Each station is themed. It’s like a subterranean art gallery! My photos will never do it justice, especially because I’m pretty sure I broke a rule of not taking photos inside.
- Emotional Reaction: Pure, unadulterated joy. I was like a giddy child. I love it! It's not just transportation; it's theater!
- Late Afternoon: Attempted to visit a museum. Ended up hopelessly lost in the backstreets, which, honestly, were way more interesting than probably the museum. Found a little teahouse that served the most amazing tea.
- Evening: Dinner at a restaurant with live music. Food? Forgettable. Music? Surprisingly good. Atmosphere? Wonderful. I'm starting to get the hang of this whole "eating my way through Tashkent" thing. I'm just getting over the flu. I shouldn't have had that spicy soup. I have terrible regret from this day.
Day 3: The Art of the Bazaar (and maybe a little less regret)
- Morning: Back to the Chorsu Bazaar. This time, I was prepared. I knew the rules of engagement. Haggling! Bargaining! And… I didn't completely fail! I successfully negotiated a price slightly better than yesterday's. Progress!
- Anecdote: I spent a solid 20 minutes arguing with a vendor over the price of a silk scarf. Finally got the price down to something reasonable, felt like a champion. Then I immediately realized I don't actually wear scarves.
- Late Morning: Visited a craft shop, bought some souvenirs. Mostly trying to find gifts for people at home and hoping that I don't accidentally offend someone with my choices.
- Lunch: Found a "street food" stall that looked promising. Ate something deep-fried and delicious. My gut is currently running the risk of exploding.
- Afternoon: Tried to navigate the public transit on my own this time. Got slightly lost, but it was a fun adventure.
- Late Afternoon: Relaxing near the hotel and reflecting on this experience. I made a friend or two.
- Evening: One last dinner, a final farewell. The hotel restaurant? Actually, not so bad. The service was excellent, and the food, for once, was above the mediocre. The sunset over Tashkent. I felt a pang of sadness at leaving soon.
- Emotional Reaction: A strange mix of exhaustion, elation, and a weird sadness. I'm leaving, but a part of me wants to stay. This country is truly different than what I thought.
Day 4: Departure (and a Vow to Return)
- Morning: Checkout. One last look at my beige room. Wondered if I will ever see the cleaning products again.
- Morning (ish): Airport. Again. The same chaotic, slightly terrifying experience. But this time, I felt like I knew the ropes a little better.
- Final Thought: Tashkent, you wild beautiful beast. I came, I saw, I ate a whole lot of dumplings, and I got thoroughly, gloriously lost. I'll be back. (And next time, I'll try not to offend all the guards with my camera.)

Okay, so Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent: Is it *really* luxurious, or is that just marketing fluff?
Let me tell you, the word "luxury" gets thrown around like confetti, right? Honestly, approaching the place, I was like, "Here we go, another one of those 'luxury' hotels that's more like 'slightly nicer than a hostel'." But... (and this is a big BUT that could carry a small Uzbek melon)... it actually surprised me. The lobby is pretty darn impressive, like a mini-palace with chandeliers that would make Liberace jealous. I mean, even my skeptical partner – the one who thinks a free breakfast is a sign of impending doom – was impressed. They have those fancy automatic doors, which always adds a little something, doesn't it? You know, a sense of arrival. But… and I’ll get to a slight snag later, keep reading…
The rooms? Tell me about the rooms! Are they pristine or… less so?
Okay, the rooms. Here's where it gets interesting. First impressions? Gorgeous. King-sized bed that I immediately wanted to dive face-first into. Seriously, I spent a good five minutes just testing the mattress bounce. Success. The bathroom was sparkly clean, which is a huge win, especially after a long flight from, let's just say, a less-than-pristine airport. They actually *stocked* the mini-fridge – a detail which absolutely thrilled me, because… well, I never pass up a mini-fridge. However… (see, I told you there'd be a however!) …there was a tiny, tiny, *negligible* issue. A slightly loose tile in the bathroom. And by "slightly loose," I mean I almost tripped over it when I was bleary-eyed at 3 AM going for a water. Minor, I know, but it’s those little imperfections that give you a true vibe on a place, isn't it?
What about the service? Are the staff friendly, helpful, or just… there?
Oh, the staff! This is where Reikartz REALLY shines. They were *genuinely* lovely. Not the fake, over-the-top, forced-smile lovely. Like, actual friendly, helpful, wanting-to-make-your-life-easier lovely. I spilled coffee (accidentally, of course) all over the pristine white tablecloth during breakfast one morning (mortifying!), and the waiter just... smiled! Smiled! And calmly cleaned it up with lightning speed. No eye-rolling, no tutting, just pure professionalism. Honestly, the entire staff seemed to be constantly circling, anticipating needs. That little touch of genuine care makes a HUGE difference. I felt genuinely welcome, which is more than you can say for some places I've stayed!
The food! Is the breakfast buffet worth getting out of bed for? Be honest.
Breakfast. Oh, breakfast. So, I am a HUGE advocate for a good breakfast buffet. I'm talkin' the kind where you can waddle out of the dining area feeling like you've ingested enough calories to fuel a small nation. And the Reikartz? Mostly yes. They had the usual continental suspects – pastries, bread, yogurt, the whole shebang. But then they had the local stuff! Plov (Uzbek rice dish) for breakfast?! Yes, please! A little heavy? Maybe. Did I eat two platefuls? Absolutely. The coffee, however, was a bit hit-and-miss. Sometimes strong and delicious, other times... well, let’s just say I was grateful for the copious amounts of milk. Overall, though, a definite thumbs up. Just maybe, consider the coffee situation a gamble.
Location, location, location! Is it a good spot for exploring Tashkent?
The location is pretty good. It's not right smack-dab in the historical heart of Tashkent, but it’s close enough. Walking distance to some key attractions, and taxis are plentiful and relatively inexpensive (make sure you negotiate the price beforehand… tourist tax is real, people!). It's in a quieter area, which I appreciated. I value sleep, and being away from the constant hustle and bustle of the city center was a definite plus. Plus, the hotel offered some killer views of the city skyline from the higher floors. Pretty sweet.
Any hidden gems or things that weren't so great? Dish the dirt!
Okay, here's the dirt. One minor quibble: The gym. It *exists*, which is a plus. But it's… compact. Let's just say, if you're planning on a serious workout routine, you might want to lower your expectations. I attempted to use the treadmill, and it felt like working out inside a shoebox. Also, the Wi-Fi wasn’t always the most reliable. Sometimes, I had to go to the lobby to get a decent connection, which interrupted my important Instagram scrolling. (Priorities, people!) But honestly? Those are relatively minor nitpicks in the grand scheme of things. The slightly loose tile and the gym size, don't let those small faults overshadow what makes this place.
The most memorable moment? Give me *one*!
Alright, the most memorable moment... it came during dinner one night. After a long day of exploring the city, exhausted and slightly sunburnt. We went to the hotel restaurant, and ordered. The food was okay, not the best meal of the trip, but fine. But the thing I'll never forget? The waiter noticed I was admiring the intricate tilework on the floor. He didn't say anything at first, but then, as he cleared our plates, he pointed and said, in broken English, "Very... old style." And then, he winked! It was such a small, simple gesture, but it felt like a secret, a connection to the history and artistry of the place. That wink – it’s what I'll remember. That's what made the experience more than just a stay in a fancy hotel. That's a connection to their culture. And I still smile at it, just thinking about it.
Overall, would you recommend Luxury Reikartz ABIS Tashkent?
Look, no place is perfect. There were those tiny imperfections. But, yes. Absolutely. Yes, I would. It's a solid choice. It's got the luxury factor, the staff is fantastic, the location is decent. And for the price? I'd say it's a steal. Is it the *absolute* best hotel in the world? No. But it's a great base for exploring Tashkent. And if you get the chance, see if you can get a wink from the waiter. You won't regret it. Oh, and tip generously, the staff deservesBudget Hotel Guru

