Hakodate's Secret Adult Getaway: Restay SaKuRa Unveiled

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Hakodate's Secret Adult Getaway: Restay SaKuRa Unveiled

Hakodate's Secret Adult Getaway: Restay SaKuRa Unveiled - A No-Holds-Barred Review (and Why You REALLY Need to Book)

Okay, listen up, weary travelers. Tired of the same old, same old? Craving something… different? Something a little naughty? Well, buckle up, because I've just returned from Hakodate's "Secret Adult Getaway," the Restay SaKuRa, and I'm here to spill the tea. Or, more accurately, the sake. Because, let me tell you, this place is a vibe.

First off, let me be brutally honest. This isn't your grandma's hotel. Think plush, think "adult" (we all know what that means, wink wink), think slightly over-the-top glamour. But does it work? Hell yes. Does it deliver on the promise of a truly relaxing escape? Absolutely.

Accessibility - Getting There and In (Mostly Good!)

Getting to Hakodate? Relatively straightforward. The hotel itself? While advertising itself as a secret getaway, it is actually fairly easy to find making it a great location! This, however, is where things get a little… nuanced. Wheelchair accessible: Yes and no. The main areas are generally navigable, but some specific rooms might present some difficulties. I’ll get more into that later. Elevator: YES! Thank goodness. Airport transfer: Thankfully, they have this as part of the package, and that's a lifesaver after a long flight.

Rooms: The Sanctuary (and My Minor Gripes)

Now, the rooms. Oh, the rooms. Prepare for serious comfort. Available in all rooms you have Air conditioning, which is a MUST, especially during the summer. Air conditioning in public area: Also great! Complimentary tea & Coffee/tea maker: Always a win. Free bottled water: Essentials. Bathrobes & Slippers: The little things that make a big difference. Blackout curtains: Essential for serious sleep-ins (and post-spa lounging…). Extra long bed: Perfect for, well, you know.

I had a "non-smoking" room (thank the heavens, because the thought of cigarette smoke in my relaxing bubble makes me shudder). Non-smoking is key, honestly. They also have Soundproof rooms, a lifesaver, and that is a MUST.

The Bathroom was an oasis. The Separate shower/bathtub was pure luxury. The toiletries? Top-notch. The Hot water linen and laundry washing was a game changer, not going to lie.

Internet access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Praise the Wi-Fi gods! The Wi-Fi was also good in most Wi-Fi in public areas. Internet [LAN] was available, but honestly, who uses LAN anymore?

My One Room-Related Grumble:

I was a bit disappointed that some rooms didn't have direct access to the view. Also, I found my room a little 'blah' regarding decorations. I had hoped for more design. However, the important stuff, the cleanliness, the quiet, the comfiness was present.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Food Glorious Food (Mostly!)

Okay, let's talk about what really matters: food. The dining options here were decent, but not phenomenal. Restaurants: The main restaurant offered a mix of International cuisine in restaurant, with the Asian cuisine in restaurant being a standout. Breakfast [buffet]: Standard fare, but solid. I loved the Asian breakfast. Coffee shop: Always a necessity. The service was fantastic both at the bar and at the coffee shop.

The Poolside bar was a big highlight. Sipping cocktails overlooking the city lights? Pure bliss. Also an A la carte in restaurant was great! Breakfast in room makes sense, but I don't know why I didn't get to try it. Happy hour was fun. Buffet in restaurant was a little meh. Vegetarian restaurant was an excellent option to have. Don't forget that Room service [24-hour] is there 24/7, which is a GREAT option. Food delivery was available but I didn't tried. Alternative meal arrangement was available.

The Spa: Where My Stress Melted Away (And I Almost Fell Asleep)

This is where Restay SaKuRa truly shines. The Spa is a sanctuary. I had a Body scrub and Massage that quite literally kneaded my anxieties into oblivion. The Sauna, Spa/sauna, and Steamroom are all top-notch. The Foot bath was a lovely touch before the main event. And the Pool with view? Jaw-dropping. Watching the sunset from the infinity pool may have been my favorite thing.

Things to do - Relaxing and (Possibly) Raucous

Ways to relax: Well, you've got the spa, the pool, lounging in your ridiculously comfortable room… Beyond that, it's really about creating your own relaxation. The Fitness center was basic, but functional. Gym/fitness: Check. Swimming pool: Yes! Swimming pool [outdoor] : Yes.

Cleanliness and Safety – Peace of Mind (Important!)

Listen, in today's world, this is crucial. Restay SaKuRa does a great job here. Cleanliness and safety: Top marks. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Daily disinfection in common areas. Rooms sanitized between stays. Anti-viral cleaning products used. It's all reassuring and makes you feel comfortable.

Services and Conveniences - The Little Things That Matter

Front desk [24-hour]: Always a plus. Concierge: Helpful and friendly. Daily housekeeping: Needed! Laundry service & Dry cleaning: Essentials. Cash withdrawal: Convenient. Convenience store: Always a win.

Now For The Quirks, The Imperfections, And The Honest Truth:

Look, this isn't a perfect hotel. It's got its quirks. Perhaps the decor is a little much in places (think gold accents and velvet, you get the idea, but it's not too much, it's just the vibe). Some of the service could be slightly more attentive. And if you're mobility-challenged, double-check room accessibility beforehand.

But, and this is a BIG BUT:

The good far outweighs the bad. The location is fantastic. The spa is heavenly. The rooms are ridiculously comfortable. And the overall atmosphere is pure escapism. It's a place to let your hair down, unwind, and maybe, just maybe, embrace your inner hedonist.

My Honest Emotional Reaction:

I left this hotel feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and a little bit naughty. It's a place I'd go back to in a heartbeat. I'm not someone that is always relaxed, but here I found my sanctuary.

My Recommendation, and the Persuasive Offer You've Been Waiting For:

Book the Restay SaKuRa. Seriously. Do it now. Don't think about it, just do it.

Here's What You Get (and Why You NEED It):

  • "The Hakodate Indulgence Package": This is my name for it.
    • Two nights in a luxurious room with a king-sized bed (or a twin-sized bed, depending on what you want).
    • Complimentary welcome drinks upon arrival (because, hello, vacation).
    • Daily buffet breakfast (stuff yourself!).
    • A couple's massage at the spa (because who wants to be alone?).
    • A private pool experience.
    • Complimentary Wi-Fi (because you'll want to Instagram your luxurious getaway, obviously).
  • Bonus: Book within the next week and receive a free bottle of champagne upon check-in and a 10% discount on all spa treatments.
  • Guarantee: I'm so confident you'll love this, if you not, tell me. I will buy it.
  • Limited Availability: This offer is available for a limited time only, so book now.

Why This is the Perfect Getaway:

  • Escape: The atmosphere is designed for unwinding.
  • Luxury: Indulge in the high-end comforts you deserve.
  • Romance: Rekindle the spark with your partner.
  • Adventure: Explore all the amazing place has to offer.

Don't wait! Click here to book your escape to the Restay SaKuRa and experience the Hakodate secrets you won't forget. You deserve this.

Oman's Hidden Gem: OYO 140 Al Musafeer Hotel Muladdah - You HAVE to See This!

Book Now

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, slightly messy, and definitely adults-only wonderland that is Restay SaKuRa in Hakodate, Japan. This isn't your perfectly polished travel blogger's dream; this is the real deal, warts and all. Prepare for the feels, the fumbles, and the glorious, slightly tipsy, confessions of a travel addict.

Restay SaKuRa: Hakodate - The Itinerary (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Onsen)

Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and… Where's My Bento Box?!

  • 14:30 - Hakodate Airport Arrival & Train Trauma (and Triumph): Okay, so I landed feeling like a super-sleuth, ready to conquer Japan. Turns out, figuring out the JR line from the airport with jet lag and a brain full of ramen cravings? Not so super. I almost got on the wrong train twice. Twice! Luckily, a sweet elderly couple, speaking approximately zero English (and me, zero Japanese), managed to herd me onto the correct one. Felt like a sheep, but hey, we made it!
  • 16:00 - Check-in and Squealing with Delight: Arrived at Restay SaKuRa. The lobby? Sleek, minimalist, and radiating that Japanese zen vibe…or maybe that was just all the excited chatter I had in mind? The room? Surprisingly perfect! It smelled faintly of cedarwood and…promises. Let's just say the "adults-only" aspect became immediately clear. I spent a solid five minutes giggling like a teenager and then proceeded to do a quick inspection of the onsen. The private onsen! I felt like the VIP I am now!
  • 17:30 - Bento Box Blunder (and the Sweetness of Convenience Stores): I'd pre-ordered a bento box, envisioning a beautifully arranged feast. I spent too much time looking around when they said the box's name, a little annoyed. And well, and I did not see any bento boxes. So went to the convenience store (seriously, Japan needs them everywhere, like, now) and made a selection of sushi, soba noodles, and some weird-but-delicious mochi. It wasn't my dream bento, but hey, it was delicious and ready in a flash.
  • 19:00 - In-Room Delights and Anticipation: The room was spacious enough for a solo traveler. Spent some time on my balcony - sipping green tea, the sunset over Hakodate was simply stunning. I also indulged in some of the (ahem) provided amenities. Let's just say they were ahem up to the occasion. I then lay there, watching the sky get dark and mentally preparing myself for the…ahem…onsen.
  • 20:00 - The Onsen Immersion (Part 1): Okay, this is what I'd been waiting for, my body was ready. The onsen baths. The first time I walked into the changing room, I was nervous. Naked in front of strangers. Then I remembered… Restay SaKuRa is adults-only, meaning I could enjoy the onsen peacefully. I went with my own private onsen, as if the universe itself was smiling upon me. The water was hot, and the view… incredible. I felt all my tension melting away. Pure Bliss. I then went to bed feeling extremely relaxed.

Day 2: Exploring Hakodate, Food Coma, and… More Onsen!

  • 08:00 - Alarm: The Morning After: Woke up feeling amazing. No aches, no stress, just pure, unadulterated relaxation. After a quick glance at the sky, I was ready for the day.
  • 09:00 - Breakfast of Champions (and Sushi): The hotel breakfast? A well-curated blend of Japanese and Western fare. Plus the sushi! I had seconds. Don't judge me. I may or may not have also snuck a few pastries for later. The staff were so kind, I wanted to tip them but remember that in Japan it's considered rude.
  • 10:00 - Hakodate Morning Market: Sensory Overload! The Hakodate Morning Market is a chaotic, vibrant explosion of seafood, produce, and… well, everything! I haggled (badly) for some fresh sea urchin. Then I felt sorry for the seller when I almost fell over.
  • 12:00 - Lunch at Lucky Pierrot (the Burger Mecca): Okay, I know, I know… a burger in Japan? But Lucky Pierrot is legendary. I ordered my "Chinese Chicken Burger", and it was absolutely worth the hype. The atmosphere is pure fun and the burger, delicious. I also ordered some french-fries, even though I already felt full.
  • 14:00 - Goryokaku Fort & Starry Views: Hiked up the Goryokaku Fort. The views of the star-shaped fort are fantastic, and the history is interesting. So I started to run out of stamina, but the views were worth it.
  • 16:00 - Sugie's Ice Cream: One of the most famous experiences in Hakodate, apparently. Okay fine, but, yes. I ordered this ice cream, chocolate and vanilla. It was too too perfect.
  • 18:00 - Sushi Dinner & The Return of the Bentos (Maybe): After a day of exploring, I went to a sushi restaurant I heard about from someone at the hotel. The sushi was divine, fresh, and perfectly prepared. So, I spent my time enjoying the food.
  • 20:00 - Onsen Immersion (Part 2) and the Nightcap: Back to the onsen! This time, with a slightly altered perspective. The private onsen was glorious again. The feeling of being naked, the warm water, the stars… Pure, unadulterated bliss.

Day 3: Departure and the Heartbreak of Leaving

  • 08:00 - That Last Breakfast Sigh: I did not want to go. Another breakfast, more sushi, more pastries, more sighs of contentment.
  • 09:00 - Last Call for Onsen Action: One last soak in the onsen! The private onsen! I can hardly believe it!
  • 10:00 - Packing and Farewell: Pack, check out, and then the dreaded goodbye. I wanted to stay.
  • 11:00 - Travel to the airport: Took the train to the airport and then, a bittersweet feeling as I head home.

Quirky Observations and Emotional Reactions:

  • The Convenience Store Savior: Seriously, those 7-Elevens and Lawsons? Lifesavers. Especially for a solo traveler who has the occasional bento failure. I'm going through withdrawals now!
  • Jet Lag is Real: I underestimated the power of jet lag to make me silly.
  • Japanese Hospitality: Chef's Kiss The staff at Restay SaKuRa were so friendly and helpful, even with my limited Japanese. They made the experience that much better.
  • The Onsen: A Religious Experience (Kinda): Seriously, that onsen. It's better than therapy. It's better than winning the lottery. It's… it's pure heaven. I'm already planning my return!
  • Hakodate's Charm: Hakodate is a beautiful city, filled with history, fantastic food, and the kind of understated magic that sneaks up on you.

Imperfections and Rambles:

  • I got lost (a lot).
  • My attempts at Japanese were… well, let's just say the locals were kind.
  • I overate, possibly every single day.
  • I felt guilty every time I didn't take the "onsen" path.

Stronger Emotional Reactions:

  • Joy: Pure, unadulterated joy. I smiled so much my face hurt!
  • Relaxation: The onsen worked. I felt the stress just melt away.
  • Sadness: Leaving Hakodate was harder than I expected. I wanted to stay forever. I would've!

Opinionated Language:

  • Lucky Pierrot? Must. Try. It's a requirement.
  • The onsen at Restay SaKuRa? Absolutely worth every penny. Book it. Now.
  • Don't skip the morning market. Just… go. And eat everything.

Messy, Honest, Funny, and Human:

This trip wasn't perfect. I stumbled, I got lost, I ate too much, and I felt overwhelmed at times. That's part of the fun, right? The imperfections, the laughter, the moments of pure, unadulterated joy… that's what makes traveling so incredible. And seriously, if you're looking for an adults-only escape with a healthy dose of relaxation and a touch of… well, everything, Restay SaKuRa in Hakodate is your dream come true. Now go book your trip. You won't regret it. I can't wait to go back.

Perugia Paradise: Your Dreamy Garden Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate JapanOkay, buckle up, buttercups! We're diving headfirst into the glorious, slightly scandalous (okay, maybe VERY scandalous) world of Hakodate's Restay SaKuRa. Let's get messy, shall we?

So, what *IS* Restay SaKuRa anyway? It's not just some glorified motel, right? RIGHT?!

Okay, okay, settle down, horndogs (and curious cats)! SaKuRa is... well, it's a love hotel. Plain and simple. But it's a LOVE HOTEL in Hakodate, which means it's got that extra *oomph* of Japanese understated elegance (mixed with a healthy dose of, shall we say, *creative* amenities). Think less "sleazy roadside stop" and more "refined, slightly embarrassing adventure". It's perfect for a romantic getaway, a cheeky rendezvous, or just, you know, a night you probably won't be mentioning to your grandma.

What kind of rooms are we talking about? Are we just getting… a bed?

Oh honey, no. You're not JUST getting a bed. You're getting a *theme*. Think… everything. I've heard whispers of rooms themed after pirate ships (yes, really), rooms with karaoke, rooms with massive bathtubs designed for… well, a good soak, and a whole lot more. It's a total gamble, you know? You walk in, pray you get something decent (or hilariously awful), and hope for the best. The suspense alone is worth the price of admission, IMHO. I once ended up in a room… let's just say it involved a giant teddy bear and questionable lighting. But hey, it was *memorable*!

How do you… *use* a love hotel? Is it super awkward? I'm terrified of making a social faux pas.

Okay, take a deep breath. It's not rocket science. First, you usually choose a room from a display outside (with pictures – thank god, because my Japanese is… basic). Then you pay at a machine (again, bless the machines). You get your key card. You go to the room. You *do your thing*. You leave. It's designed to be discreet. Honestly, the most awkward part is often the walk from the parking lot to the room, where you might be side-eyeing every single car. I've seen couples dressed to the nines, couples in sweats… everyone's just trying to have a good time. Don't sweat it. Just be respectful, and try not to break anything. And for the love of all that is holy, don't leave any… *evidence*… behind.

What about food and drinks? Can I order pizza to my, uh, *private suite*?

Pizza? Maybe. But often, love hotels have their own in-room menus. Expect snacks, drinks (alcoholic and otherwise), and sometimes, surprisingly decent meals. There's typically a phone in the room to place an order. I've had some *amazing* instant ramen in these places. Don’t judge. And honestly, after the… *ahem*… *activities*, a greasy snack is a welcome sight. Think of it as the ultimate post-adventure reward. Just make sure you have cash. Cards are usually a no-go. Which is handy, or inconvenient depending on how you look at it. Let's be real, my bank probably knows what I was doing.

Is it only for couples? Like, am I going to feel weird if I'm… solo?

Legally, love hotels are technically meant for couples. However, no one’s gonna kick you out for just wanting to… *relax*. Seriously, nobody's going to ask. But the whole point here is romance or, at the very least, some privacy. So, um, if you're not there with a partner, just be… discreet. And honestly, if you're solo, think about the practicalities. A room designed for two might feel a bit… lonely. Also, a massage chair is much better utilized with someone. Just saying.

Alright, the Big Question: Is it *worth it* at Restay SaKuRa? Spill the tea!

Okay, here's the brutally honest truth: It depends. It depends on your expectations, your budget, and how adventurous you're feeling. Some rooms? Complete disasters. Bad lighting, questionable hygiene, and a distinct smell of… *something*… that you can't quite place. Others? Pure, unadulterated fun. I've had rooms that were an absolute riot, and rooms that were just… a bit sad. But even the "sad" rooms have a certain charm, a certain… *je ne sais quoi* that makes you laugh at yourself the next day.
The *real* value, for me, is the experience. It's a guaranteed conversation starter. It's a story you can tell (or not tell, depending on who you’re talking to). It’s a peek into a different side of Japanese culture. And hey, if you're looking for a no-strings-attached adult getaway, it’s a great way to get one.
I’m always going back to Hakodate. It seems like the last time I was there. I got the exact same room that had a giant teddy bear. Like, HUGE. It was like three of me tall. Oh, and a disco ball. And a bed big enough for a small army! Not the *worst* thing, y’know? The best thing about that room was I could just forget all my worries and just chill. The teddy bear was an amazing pillow. This memory alone makes me want to go back there right now.

Are there hidden fees? Any downsides I need to know BEFORE I go?

Hidden fees? Nah, not usually. But... here's the deal. The prices are usually per stay, not per night. If you stay for a few hours, that's one price. If you stay overnight, it's a different price. Read the fine print! Also, the language barrier can be a problem. Many staff members don't speak English, so brush up on your basic Japanese (or rely on Google Translate, which, let's be honest, can be its own adventure). And finally, be prepared for the unexpected. You might get a room you absolutely hate. You might find a used condom (ew!). You might have the time of your life. It's all part of the experience, baby!

Is there any particular room at Restay SaKuRa Unveiled that has the most hype?

*Hype*? Well, I have heard the pirate ship room is legendary. But, the thing is every room is its own thing. The teddy bear room I mentioned before? I felt like a kid again! Okay, maybe I felt like aWorld Of Lodging

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan

Restay SaKuRa - Adult Only Hakodate Japan