Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Nature Hotel in Dalat, Vietnam

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Nature Hotel in Dalat, Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a review of Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Nature Hotel in Dalat, Vietnam. Forget those sterile, robotic travel reviews – this is the real deal, warts and all. Prepare for rambling, opinions, and maybe a few tears (of joy, probably).

The Promise of Paradise (and the Reality…with a Dash of Chaos)

Right, so Escape to Paradise in Dalat. The name alone sets the bar HIGH, doesn't it? I'm picturing waterfalls cascading into infinity pools, fluffy white clouds, and… well, you get the idea. Did it deliver? Let's just say it was more like “Escape to Slightly Tilted Paradise” and I mean this in the best of ways.

First Impressions: The Arrival Fiasco & the Elevator of Dreams

Accessibility, let's start there. The website claimed accessibility. Now, I’m not in a wheelchair, but I do appreciate a smooth entry, ya know? My friend Sarah, however – bless her heart, travel is tough on her. So, we phoned ahead to confirm – were the rooms, and more importantly the common areas, accessible? The girl on the phone had the sweetest voice, "Of course, everything is accessible!"

Well, the “everything” took a little more finessing. The lobby? Gorgeous. The views? Stunning. The elevator? Okay, here the problem started. It was a little slow, and at one point, it did get stuck for a solid five minutes. I’m claustrophobic, so I was panicking. Sarah, however, was calm and collected as always, making small talk with me, laughing, just being her amazing self. When it finally opened, we found a group of other people. The staff was mortified, though, and immediately got us a room on the lower floors, which was at least a win for Sarah, who wanted to avoid the stairs.

So, accessibility? It’s there, but be prepared for a bit of an adventure getting around. Still, they tried, and the staff was genuinely helpful & attentive.

Rooms: Cozy Nests… and Sometimes a Little Too Cozy

The Rooms! "Available in all rooms, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens". The room itself? Pretty darn good. Spotless, really. The bed was like sinking into a cloud. Aircon worked like a charm. Blackout curtains? Absolute necessity for sleep-deprived travelers like us.

But… the bathroom. The "separate shower/bathtub" was a little cramped. The water pressure wasn’t the strongest, and the whole thing felt a tad… intimate. Then again, maybe that’s the Paradise experience?

Wi-Fi Woes & Internet Access: A Constant Dance

"Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas." The website promises internet. Well, the Wi-Fi in the lobby was strong. In your room, a bit shakier. "Internet access – wireless" was a bit of a gamble, and I, with my Zoom calls, definitely needed to get work done. The "Internet access – LAN" was a saving grace. Overall, though, Escape to Paradise is not a place to go if you need super-reliable Wi-Fi.

Dining: A Culinary Adventure (Mostly Good)

"A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant," The food. Oh, the food. The breakfast buffet was a riot of colours and deliciousness. Fresh fruit, pastries, pho… a glorious, carb-laden start to the day. We particularly loved the vegetarian options and the fresh juices.

Then there was the poolside bar. Happy hour? Absolutely! The cocktails were strong, the snacks were tasty, and the view… the view was everything. You could almost believe you were actually in paradise.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Spa Day Bliss (and a Near-Death Experience)

"Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]." Okay, so the spa. The spa was heavenly. Seriously, I'm still dreaming about that massage. The masseuse was a master, kneading out all my knots and worries. The pool with a view was a stunner. We spent hours lounging by it, sipping cocktails, and soaking up the sun.

The "Gym/fitness" I gave a miss - too much time spent eating and drinking, but it was there.

Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Safe and Protected

"Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment, Dining, drinking, and snacking." I felt completely safe the whole time. The staff was meticulous about hygiene and safety protocols. The common areas were constantly being cleaned, and there was hand sanitizer everywhere. This made Sarah and me feel comforted.

Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Really Matter

"Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center." The concierge was lovely, always ready with a smile and a helpful suggestion. The daily housekeeping was impeccable. The convenience store came in handy for late-night snacks. All the expected stuff, done well.

For the Kids: Fun for the Whole Fam?

"Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal." While not travelling with kids, I did notice a few families that seemed to be enjoying the place. The "Kids facilities" looked decent, and the staff was welcoming to the little ones.

Getting Around: The Dalat Shuffle

"Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking." Free parking was a win. We used the taxi service to get around.

Accessibility, a More In-Depth look:

One thing that wasn't so accessible, was getting to the location - and then moving around. The hotel, not being set in the center, means getting around by taxi or driving. This will make things hard on some.

The Quirks & the Imperfections: The Human Element

Now, here's the beauty: Escape to Paradise isn't perfect. There were minor hiccups. The elevator, as I said, had its moments. Sometimes, the hot water in the shower was… lukewarm. But those little imperfections? They made the experience more real, more… human. They added character. And honestly? They’re part of the charm.

The Verdict: Would We Go Back? Absolutely.

So, would I recommend Escape to Paradise? Absolutely. It's not a flawless utopia, but it's a beautiful, comfortable, and genuinely welcoming hotel. The staff is amazing, the food is delicious, and the spa is worth the trip alone.

SEO Focused Call to Action & Persuasive Offer

Ready to Escape to Paradise? Book Your Unforgettable Dalat Getaway!

Are you seeking a tranquil escape surrounded by nature's beauty? Do you crave delicious food, rejuvenating spa treatments, and a truly welcoming atmosphere? Then look no further than Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Nature Hotel in Dalat, Vietnam!

  • Experience Luxury & Comfort: Relax
Uncover Hidden Tuscany: Cors'Hotel Borgo France Awaits!

Book Now

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. We're going to Dalat, Vietnam, to the "Nature Hotel," which already sounds pretentious, but hey, I need a vacation. I might cry. I might laugh. I might spill pho on my shirt. All bets are off.

Nature Hotel Dalat: A Chaotic Symphony of Green and Guilt (and Hopefully, Coffee)

Pre-Trip Prep - The Sigh Before the Storm

  • Packing: Okay, so I'm terrible at packing. Every trip starts with the gut-wrenching question: Jeans or no jeans? I'm a jeans person, what can I say? But then I remember the humidity, and then I remember I want Instagram worthy outfit. But also comfort. OH MY GOD! Anyway, I packed, I unpacked, I repacked. I think I have enough mosquito repellent to drown a small village. My emotional reaction: Mild panic, mixed with a dash of desperate hope that my travel adapter works. And did I even book that airport transfer?
  • The Dreaded Visa: Ugh, paperwork. The bane of my existence. Spent an hour staring at my computer, feeling like a complete idiot trying to decipher the Vietnamese visa application. My passport photo looks suspiciously like a mugshot. I swear my smile is genuine.
  • Money Matters: Okay, so I'm terrible at this too. I have Vietnamese Dong, I think, or maybe I just took out a load of Monopoly money, who knows? Praying the exchange rate goes my way. This is the perfect time for a coffee.

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Unknown (Plus, Someone's Gotta Find the Laundry Bag)

  • Morning (Like, way too early): The alarm. The soul-crushing airport commute. Plane ride. I hate airplanes. I always get the window seat, even though I desperately want to see a bit of the world as you're leaving it, but the view is always blocked. On the plane, I found myself staring at a toddler in my row, who probably thought their life was also a rollercoaster, wondering if that was also my life. I'm also trying not to get sick. I have a slight headache. No, a big headache. And I need coffee!
  • Mid-Morning (The Arrival): Finally! Dalat Airport. The air smells different here. Fresh, piney… and maybe pollution? I'm already a tourist, a walking cliche. But the mountains are beautiful, even through my bleary eyes. Found the hotel transfer (yay!), and the driver is blasting what sounds like a Vietnamese version of Celine Dion. This is going to be interesting.
  • Afternoon: Nature Hotel, Nature Shock: The hotel is… well, it IS nature-y. Lots of wood. LOTS of plants. Looks like something straight out of Architectural Digest… if Architectural Digest approved eco-friendly treehouses. I feel underdressed. Check in and make sure I did not forget my passport. I'm convinced I've lost my laundry bag. I have no idea where it is. And they're probably giving me a pity smile thinking "oh, poor thing".
  • Evening: The Dinner Debacle: Ate some pho (finally!) at a street stall. It was delicious, I think, I can't remember because I was too busy dealing with the language barrier, and a stray dog who gave me the "puppy dog eyes" and I am not sure if I should get a pet. My emotional reaction: pure, unadulterated bliss when I finally understood the bill. And if you’re asking me, I think I'm also in love with the simplicity of a good noodle soup. I made a half hearted attempt to find that bloody laundry bag, but instead ended up ordering room service, which included a giant plate of fruit. I decided I could cope without my nice shirts.
  • Night: It's DARK here. I'm used to city lights. I'm a little jumpy. Read a book for about 10 minutes, which I realized, I had already read the chapter, and I probably only understood half of it. Now I'm curled up in bed, listening to the jungle noises, and wondering where the hell my laundry bag is. Anxiety is starting to creep in, so I've got my phone and I browse my instagram feed to find some calm. I don't have any laundry to do, so I'll just wing it.

Day 2: Tea Plantations, Crazy Houses, and Existential Dread (in a Good Way, Maybe)

  • Morning: Coffee. Glorious, life-saving coffee. The hotel staff is lovely but the coffee is strong. Found out the laundry bag is in the Hotel lobby. Okay, I lost it a bit, but at least I found it.
  • Mid-Morning: The Crazy House: The Hang Nga Guesthouse (aka Crazy House). This place is nuts. Like, architectural Mad Max meets fairytale whimsy. The stairs are slanted, the rooms are themed, and I'm pretty sure I nearly tripped over my own feet three times. My emotional reaction: utter bewilderment. It's a sensory overload in the best possible way. I'm pretty sure I saw a dragon. Who wants a dragon?
  • Afternoon: Tea Time Troubles: Visited a tea plantation. The rolling hills are gorgeous, the air smells like… well, tea! Then I tried to pour tea into my teacup. I failed. I spilled. I dropped the cup. I have no grace. But the tea tasted delicious!
  • Evening: Market Mayhem and the Quest for Dessert: Explored the Dalat market. It's a riot of colors, smells, and vendors shouting prices I can't understand. Bought some dried fruit that I'll probably regret later. My emotional reaction: overwhelmed but in a good way. Then I ate a pastry. It was a little too much. I'm tired. I want my bed.
  • Night: I'm exhausted. The language barrier is real. I'm starting to crave a good burger. And my laundry bag. Why is it so heavy?

Day 3: Lake Views, More Coffee, and a Deep Dive into My Feelings (and the Local Cuisine)

  • Morning: Coffee. My lifeblood. Feeling slightly more adjusted to Vietnamese life. Even attempted a few words, and apparently made friends with some locals.
  • Mid-Morning: Exploring Lake Xuan Huong: Walked along the lake. The scenery is beautiful. I saw some ducks! Which is weird because I had a bad run-in with ducks when I was younger.
  • Afternoon: Cooking Class Catastrophe (and Delightful Food): Took a Vietnamese cooking class. I learned to make spring rolls! Mostly, I made a mess. But somehow, the food was delicious. It was the best meal I've had so far. Which means I had a bad day. My emotional reaction: a mixture of pride (in my newfound culinary skills) and shame (at the amount of rice on the floor).
  • Evening: The Emotional Rollercoaster of Dinner: Ate dinner at a family restaurant. Some kids came to me to try to find a way to communicate, and they were adorable. I wanted to cry. I probably made that known to them.
  • Night: I'm going to miss this place. I hope I get to come back before my soul gets turned into a walking cliche.

Day 4: Check out and Goodbye.

  • Morning: One last coffee: Sad.
  • Mid Morning: Check out. I think I'm going to leave the laundry bag.
  • Afternoon: Airport. Going home.

Final Thoughts:

This trip wasn't perfect. I got lost, I made a fool of myself, I probably offended someone with my terrible Vietnamese, and my laundry bag still got lost. But also, I got to see a new place, try some new food, and I felt that the trip was a needed reminder that life is messy, wonderful, and sometimes, you just need a damn cup of coffee. Would I go back? Absolutely. Maybe next time, I'll learn to pack better and buy a translator.

Shimla Peace Paradise: Your Dream Holiday Homestay Awaits!

Book Now

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

Escape to Paradise: Frequently (and Messily) Asked Questions

So, is Escape to Paradise REALLY paradise? (And should *I* go?)

Alright, look, "Paradise" is a HIGH bar, okay? Let's just start there. Is it unforgettable? Yeah, probably. I mean, I still have that lingering smell of pine needles tattooed on my brain, and the memory of that rogue mosquito that bit me on the… well, let's just say a sensitive area… is burned in. So, yeah, unforgettable.

Should *you* go? That’s the big question. If you're craving manicured perfection and faultless service? Probably not. If, however, you like a bit of wildness with your luxury, if you're okay with a slight dust and a whole lot of charm...then YES. Go! Seriously. Just be prepared to embrace the glorious imperfection.

What's the deal with the weather in Dalat? Will I freeze to death?

Dalat weather? Ah, the fickle beast. It's like a moody teenager. One minute you're basking in sunshine, the next you're huddled under a flimsy umbrella, convinced monsoon season has arrived. I visited in, I think, October? (Honestly, time sort of blurs into one long, gorgeous, pine-scented haze after a while.) It was… unpredictable. Layering is KEY. Think light jackets, sweaters, maybe even a hat (for those moments when the sun DOES decide to peek through). Freezing? Probably not. Comfortably chilly? Absolutely. Bring a hot water bottle…just in case. I’m a believer.

The rooms: are they actually…nice? Because the pictures always look curated.

Okay, let's be honest. Hotel photos are practically a crime. They're all about the perfect angles and the airbrushed perfection. Escape to Paradise is… well, it’s *real*. The rooms are genuinely lovely, though. Think rustic chic meets cozy cabin. Lots of wood, fireplaces (yes!), and views that will actually make you gasp (again, yes!).

My room, "The Explorer’s Den", as they called it, felt like stepping into a Hemingway novel. Or, you know, *my* version of a Hemingway novel, which involved a lot of staring out the window with a bad book and a cup of incredibly strong Vietnamese coffee. The bathroom… was fine. Slightly less inspiring than the rest, but hey, a gal’s gotta wash up. One minor gripe -- the hot water sometimes took its sweet time showing up. Which, post-hike, made me let out a string of curses I probably shouldn’t repeat here. But it always *did* eventually show up. Eventually.

What's the food like? Because I’m a food person. Like, a *serious* food person.

Right. Food. This is where Escape to Paradise REALLY shines. The restaurant? OMG. Forget the curated Instagram photos. The food? Authentic, delicious, and bursting with flavor. I'm talking fresh spring rolls, fragrant pho, and a fish dish I still dream about (even though I can't, for the life of me, remember what kind of fish it was. See? The pine needles, the mosquito…my memory’s shot).

They grow a lot of their own produce on-site. You can *taste* the difference. And the breakfast buffet? Don't even get me started. I may have, *ahem*, overindulged. The fresh fruit platters were to die for. And the coffee...oh, the coffee. I think I drank about 10 cups a day. No regrets.

Are there things to do? Or will I be stuck twiddling my thumbs?

Okay, so this depends on your definition of "things to do." If you need non-stop action, maybe Dalat isn't for you. But for the rest of us…well, *Yes!* Lots, in fact! Hiking trails (prepare for epic views!), exploring the local markets (the energy! The chaos!), visiting the waterfalls (soaking wet, you will be!), and…well, just relaxing.

Personally, I spent a LOT of time just wandering around. The trails are gorgeous. One day, I got completely lost (yay for me!) but stumbled upon a hidden valley that made me almost cry. I remember thinking to myself "This is why you travel. THIS is it". That memory alone is worth the price of admission. Sure, there's also the whole "do-nothing" part. Which is, let's be real, sometimes the absolute BEST thing.

The service? Is it…good? I'm picky.

The service? Okay, this wasn’t always perfect. I’m a believer in honest travel reviews. It’s charming, but it's not (and I suspect doesn't aspire to be) the slick, perfect service of some mega-resort. The staff are genuine and TRYING their best. They all spoke English well and they were nice. The main issue? The language barrier sometimes created what I would call "miscommunications". One notable occasion, I ordered a coffee and ended up with a plate of…well, it was something. (I suspect it was the chef's experimental dessert of the day). However, the staff tried their best to fix things. Did it always work? Not always. But the smiles, the willingness to help, more than compensated for the occasional mix-up. And honestly, those little imperfections are part of the experience, right?

Anything I should be REALLY prepared for before I go? The small details! Tell me the TRUTH!

Okay, here we go, the nitty-gritty, the stuff they DON'T tell you in the brochures.

  • Mosquitoes: Stock up on repellent. Seriously. And reapply. Those little buggers are relentless. Even after that bite (ahem…), I'm still haunted by them.
  • The roads: Getting *to* Escape to Paradise is an adventure in itself. The roads are…let's say, character-building. Embrace the bumps. And pack some anti-nausea meds if you're prone to travel sickness.
  • Internet: It's… variable. Don’t expect lightning-fast speeds. Embrace the digital detox. Which, let's be honest, is probably good for you.
  • The feeling of "being away from it all": Prepare for a COMPLETE break from the usual. Embrace the quiet, the darkness, and the vast spaces. It will be good for your soul.
  • The laundry: They do offer laundry serviceHotels With Balconys

    Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

    Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

    Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam

    Nature Hotel Dalat Vietnam