
Royal Copenhagen Escape: Radisson Collection Luxury Awaits!
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the shimmering, slightly overwhelming world of Royal Copenhagen Escape: Radisson Collection Luxury Awaits! And trust me, after spending a weekend there… well, let’s just say my bank account – and my sanity – are still recovering.
First Impressions: Glitter, Glamour, and…Wait, Where's the Ramp? (Accessibility, ugh)
Okay, let's be honest, my first impression was a pang of “wow” followed by a swift reality check. The hotel looks phenomenal. Gleaming glass, that classic Copenhagen minimalist chic, the whole shebang. It's like walking into a super-glamorous, very expensive Ikea. But, and this is a big but… Where are the ramps?! Finding the accessible entrance felt like a treasure hunt. They do have them, eventually, but the initial accessibility was… well, let's just say I wouldn't want to navigate it if I had mobility issues. It’s a bit of a blemish on an otherwise polished experience. Accessibility: Needs improvement. Big time. This is a critical area where they should definitely raise the bar up.
Rooms: Cloud-Like Beds and That Feeling of Pure, Unadulterated Spoiling
Once you're in (and trust me, that initial entrance made me work up a sweat), the rooms are pure bliss. The beds? Oh. My. God. Seriously, I've slept on clouds that felt less comfortable. They're draped and pillow-y and you just melt. Plus, they actually have Air conditioning that works, which, after the initial entrance ordeal, was a godsend. The Wi-Fi [free] worked like a charm, allowing me to check my emails, even post on social media. I was also very happy to see Daily housekeeping and Daily disinfection in common areas. And the Bathrooms, Bathrobes, Slippers and Complimentary tea, along with the Free bottled water? Pure decadence. I used the Hair dryer and the Mirror a lot, I can't lie.
(Rant Alert: About the Price of the Room… and the Mini Bar)
Okay, confession time. I’m a sucker for a mini bar. But the prices! The mini bar prices! I swear, a can of soda cost more than my last therapy session. Honestly, I felt a small internal scream every time I took something out. This is not a critique, just an observation. It's a Radisson Collection, so you expect it to be pricey, but it still stung a little!
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food Heaven… with a Side of Pricey
Let me tell you about the Breakfast [buffet]. It was insane. Like, truly. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast—you name it, they probably had it. Fresh pastries, exotic fruits, and a coffee machine that actually understood what I wanted. I spent a full hour just wandering around, marveling. The staff were so attentive, constantly refilling my coffee and making sure I was having a good time. I also took my breakfast to my room. I was very happy to hear about the Breakfast takeaway service. and Breakfast in room.
**The Restaurant's *A la carte in restaurant* menu was also very good!!!**
(Confession: I may have overindulged on the desserts. Like, a lot.)
The restaurants themselves were amazing. The Western cuisine in restaurant was absolutely delightful, including the Asian cuisine in restaurant. The bar was also great. There was also a Coffee shop and a Snack bar.
One afternoon, I decided to try the Poolside bar. It was a total vibe!
(Quick note: be sure to get a table on the terrace. The sun, the views… pure bliss.)
Spa Day – My Own Personal Paradise
Okay, this is where things got really good. The Spa! I booked myself a full day of pampering. First, a Body scrub that left my skin glowing. Then, a Body wrap that was so relaxing, I’m pretty sure I drooled. After the treatment, I spent far too much time in the Pool with view, just staring out at the city, imagining I was a movie star. The Sauna, Steamroom, and Foot bath were a nice touch, too. I'm telling you, I felt like I'd shed ten years. The Massage was heavenly. I went in a stressed-out, slightly-burnt-out mess and came out… well, still a little stressed, but at least my muscles weren't screaming. This experience alone almost justifies the price of the stay.
(Minor gripe alert: The gym. Totally forgot to go. Oops!)
Cleanliness and Safety: A Safe and Sanitary Bubble
I was genuinely impressed with their COVID-19 protocols. I am very glad that the hotel offers Anti-viral cleaning products, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, and Staff trained in safety protocol. I felt safe walking around.
Services and Conveniences: Feeling Like Royalty (Almost)
The Concierge was unbelievably helpful, snagging me a last-minute restaurant reservation and sorting out a minor issue with my luggage (I, uh, may have overpacked… again). They had a Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Luggage storage, and everything else you could want from a top-notch hotel. They also offered Food delivery, which was useful. I did not utilize Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Facilities for disabled guests, Gift/souvenir shop, Ironing service, Laundry service, Meeting/banquet facilities, On-site event hosting, but they were available.
Things To Do & Getting Around: Let's Explore!
The hotel is super central, so getting around is easy. Airport transfer was a breeze, and they had Taxi service. I didn't have a car, but they offered Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, and Valet parking if you did.
For the Kids: A Family-Friendly Fortress (Potentially)
I don't have kids myself, but the hotel seemed pretty geared towards families. They had Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, and Kids facilities, which is always a plus.
The Verdict: Worth the Splurge? (Maybe… with Caveats!)
Royal Copenhagen Escape: Radisson Collection Luxury Awaits! is a beautiful hotel experience. The rooms are divine, the food is phenomenal, and the spa is worth its weight in gold. However, the accessibility issues need to be addressed, and the mini bar prices are… well, let’s just say you might want to hit up a local convenience store before you check in. Overall, if you're looking for a truly luxurious escape and you don't mind splurging a bit, this is a solid choice. Just be sure to call ahead and double-check those accessibility details.
The offer:
Escape to Royal Copenhagen: Your Urban Oasis Awaits!
Tired of the daily grind? Craving a luxury getaway that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? Then look no further than Royal Copenhagen Escape: Radisson Collection Luxury Awaits!
For a limited time, book your escape and receive:
- Exclusive rates on our stunning rooms, including those cloud-like beds you've been dreaming of.
- Complimentary breakfast for two, featuring our world-class buffet that will kickstart your day.
- A 20% discount on all spa treatments, so you can indulge in a blissful day of pampering.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, because you need to stay connected (even if you'd rather disconnect).
- Make sure you take advantage of our safe surroundings.
Book your stay today and experience the magic of Royal Copenhagen!
(Don't delay, this offer won't last! Click here to reserve your escape now!)
Uncover Kamakura's Hidden Gem: Seizan's Secret!
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. This is the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, Denmark…according to me, and trust me, it’s probably gonna be a rollercoaster. Think less "smoothly gliding through canal tours" and more "tripping over cobblestones while simultaneously sobbing with joy." (Spoiler alert: both of those might happen.)
The Messy, Magnificent Radisson Royal: A Copenhagen Adventure (Probably Involving Cheese)
Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and Apple Cake (a Foreboding Start)
Morning (8:00 am): Okay, so the flight was…an experience. Let's just leave it at that. Arrived at Kastrup Airport, which looked suspiciously like every other airport ever. Found a taxi, which smelled faintly of stale coffee and mild existential dread. My first impression of Copenhagen? Clean. Like, absurdly clean. Makes me suspicious.
(9:00-10:00 am): Check-in at the Radisson Collection Royal. Sweet Jesus, the Arne Jacobsen design. It's real. It’s iconic. (And probably costs more than my entire apartment.) I'm fighting the urge to just wander around, gawking, touching everything. Don't be a tourist, don't be a tourist. (Narrator: She would, in fact, be a tourist.)
(10:00-11:00 am): The room. OH MY GOD, the room. The view from the window is… breathtaking. I swear, for a second, I thought I saw a mermaid sunbathing on the harbor front. (Probably the jet lag.) Unpacking? Nah. Admiring the view, and the minimalist perfection of the furniture? Absolutely.
(11:00 am - 1:00 pm): Okay, food. Gotta find some. The hotel restaurant is a thing but… I need something… Danish. Found a cafe with apple cake. Devoured it. It was good. Too good. (foreshadowing)
(1:00 pm - 4:00 pm): A wandering exploration of the city center. Walked Nyhavn, which is… postcard-perfect. The colors! The boats! The sheer number of tourists… Okay, I am a tourist. Also, bought a ridiculously oversized Viking helmet just because. (Regrets? Maybe later.)
(4:00 pm - 6:00 pm): Okay, I know it's cliché, but the Tivoli Gardens. I almost broke down and cried at the beauty of it all. The lights, the music, the fact that it’s been around since… well, for ages. I’m suddenly eleven years old again. Rode the Ferris wheel, felt slightly ill. Worth it.
(6:00 pm - 8:00 pm): That apple cake. It didn't sit right. I ate everything in my room and it was late, so I ordered room service. I probably overdid it. And the bed is too comfortable. I love it.
Day 2: History, Heartbreak, and a Seriously Good Sandwich
Morning(9:00 am - 10:00 am): Breakfast! Okay, this is where the hotel really shines. Smoked salmon, cheeses, pastries galore. Ate everything. Feel a little ashamed. And slightly guilty.
10:00 am - Noon: The second I went to the Amalienborg palace I got caught in the crowd and got really emotional watching the royal guards changed. It was super windy and I got teary. Ugh, I didn't expect to find it so beautiful and mesmerizing. I never cry.
Noon - 2:00 pm: I found an old-school delicatessen in the heart of the city, where you can grab a seriously good sandwich. The owner, a guy with a beard and a twinkle in his eye, insisted I try the smørrebrød. He told me all about the sandwiches and then gave me the one with the fish, the fish was delicious. It was like a revelation. The best sandwich of my life, easily.
- Anecdote: I asked the sandwich master about his life, and he said he was born and raised in Copenhagen. He loves giving sandwich to all of us. He is a man of the people!
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Rosenborg Castle. Saw the crown jewels. (I feel a tiny bit like a kleptomaniac. I was really tempted to steal them to escape the room service bill.) The gardens were lovely, but I’m still thinking about that sandwich.
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Okay, time for a canal tour. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed. Turns out, Copenhagen from the water is… magical. The architecture! the bridges! The fact that I didn’t fall in? Success.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Back to the hotel. Need a serious nap. The jet lag is hitting hard. Also, considering breaking into the hotel spa. Don’t judge me.
Dinner I'm ordering in. And I'll be eating in my room.
Day 3: Art, Anticipation, and… Regret
Morning (8:00 am - 9:00 am): Breakfast. Basically a repeat of yesterday, minus the guilt. Plus, maybe a few more pastries.
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: The Glyptoteket - Amazing! I can spend all day here and just got lost in the art.
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Time for a walk around "The Round Tower", and I can see the entire city. It was like a movie. Got my phone and took a lot of pictures.
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Shopping. And I bought a postcard of the sandwich. I'll hang it up when I get back home!
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Heading to the airport tomorrow. Time to have a snack but it's probably the last meal and I'm getting emotional.
Evening (6:00 PM - onwards): Packing. Regrets. So many regrets. Wish I'd eaten more smørrebrød. Wish I'd spent more time wandering aimlessly. I want to stay.
Final Thoughts (and the Really Important Stuff):
This trip? Messy, beautiful, and utterly imperfect. The Radisson Collection Royal? Stunning. Copenhagen? Get ready to fall in love. Oh, and don't overdo the apple cake. Seriously. Learn from my mistakes. And for the love of all that is holy, eat a smørrebrød for me. You won't regret it. (Trust me, I'm the authority on sandwiches now.)
Luxury Cheras Escape: 3BR, Stunning Views, Sleeps 6!
Royal Copenhagen Escape: Radisson Collection - Let's Get Real, Shall We?
Okay, so... Royal Copenhagen Escape: What's the Big Deal, Anyway? Is it *Really* Worth it?
Alright, let's cut the crap. Is it worth it? Look, if you're picturing pristine perfection, Instagram-ready angles 24/7, then... maybe adjust your expectations. I went in expecting a fairy tale, and, well, life isn't a fairy tale, is it? But the Royal Copenhagen Escape? It *has* its charms, its moments of pure 'oooooh' and 'ahhhh.' It's honestly more like a really expensive, really fancy, slightly chaotic, but ultimately memorable adventure. Think of it less as a perfect escape and more as... well, an escape. From dishes... kinda.
The Radisson Collection bit? That’s supposed to be the luxury icing on the chaotic-adventure-cake. And some of it delivers. The bedding? Oh, the bedding… I may or may not have spent a solid hour just *rolling* around in it the first night. Pure, blissful, sleep-inducing cloud-stuff. But the high-class feel wasn't always consistent, you know? More on that later, I'm sure.
The Location: Is it Actually *In* Copenhagen? And, like, is it easy to get around? Because I'm useless with directions.
Yep, it's in Copenhagen. Actually, it's smack-dab in the heart of it, which is both good *and* bad. Good because, hello, prime real estate! Bad because, hello, prime-real-estate *prices*. And tourist crowds, which can be a bit overwhelming. My first attempt at a charming canal-side stroll? Became a game of "dodge the selfie stick." Not my favorite.
Getting around? Well, Copenhagen is *fantastic* for cycling. Seriously, everyone cycles! I, however, am slightly terrified of bicycles, especially when surrounded by Danes who look born on them. So, public transport it was! The Metro is clean, efficient, and easy to use. Even *I* managed to navigate it, and trust me, that's a compliment. But if you are clumsy like me and not so keen on two wheels, you should be aware of that it is a walkable destination, if the weather's cooperating.
The Rooms: Are they as gorgeous as they look in the pictures? And what about the noise? I'm a light sleeper.
The pictures? Oh, the pictures. Well, they're *pretty*. And yes, the rooms are stylish, with those classic Scandinavian touches – clean lines, lots of light, elegant simplicity. My room *was* beautiful, I'll give it that. BUT... and there's always a 'but,' isn't there? My view wasn't exactly the Instagram-worthy one. Instead of the picturesque canal I was hoping for, I got a view of the back of another building. It wasn't awful, but it definitely wasn't 'postcard perfect'.
The noise! This is crucial. If you're a light sleeper, pack earplugs. Seriously. Copenhagen is a city that *lives*. There's traffic, there's people, there are trams clanging. Even with the windows closed, you'll probably hear something. Maybe my sensitive ears are just the issue here. But, and this might not be the fault of the hotel, my first night was a comedy of errors. Because it was the weekend, there was loud music going on, the sounds of people having fun, or maybe screaming. I did manage to get some sleep with earplugs, but next time, I am going to get a room with better isolation, just in case.
Food, glorious food! Is the breakfast buffet actually worth the hype? And are there any hidden gem restaurants nearby?
Breakfast. Okay, the breakfast buffet. It's... extensive. Like, really, *really* extensive. Smorgasbord city! Smoked salmon, pastries galore, fresh fruit, every type of egg you can imagine (scrambled, poached, omelets made to order!), and so much more. The quality? Pretty darn good. Is it worth the hype? Yeah, probably. I'm not always a breakfast person, more a "grab a coffee and run" kind of gal. However, the breakfast buffet was a *highlight*. I may have gone back for seconds… or thirds… on the pastries. Don't judge me.
Hidden gems? Oh, yes. Copenhagen is a foodie paradise! There's endless options. I can't name a specific restaurant but, I always suggest checking out the local markets. Look for places offering traditional Scandinavian cuisine, something outside the ordinary. My advice? Explore. Wander. Get lost. You'll stumble upon something amazing. And if you don't, well, at least the breakfast buffet is there for backup... and that salmon... *drool*...
The Experience: What was your *favorite* moment? And the *worst*? Be brutally honest!
Favorite Moment: Hands down, that first moment I sunk into the bed. The bedding. Oh my god. I’m not even a "bed person" usually, but that was an experience. Like being hugged by a cloud. Pure, unadulterated bliss. I’d almost book a stay just for that. (Okay, maybe not, but it's close!)
Worst Moment: Okay, so this is where things get... real. There was an incident... regarding the minibar. I was tired, jet-lagged, desperately craving a Diet Coke after a long day of museums and sight-seeing. Opened the minibar. Grabbing my Diet Coke, which should have been ice cold and delicious, and instead it was... warm. And the whole minibar was locked with a small and ugly padlock, which I didn't have the appropriate key for. Now, I realize this is a first world problem, yes, absolutely, but after a long day, sometimes you just want a cold drink. Called reception. Waited. And waited. And waited. Eventually, someone came up, unlocked the minibar, and replaced the lukewarm Diet Coke... but the damage was done! It felt like an eternity. And it took me some time to recover from this trauma alone...
It wasn’t *horrible* in the grand scheme of things, but it was a moment of 'luxury fail'. It just kind of deflated the whole 'Radisson Collection' vibe for a bit. So there you have it. The good, the bad, and the slightly warm Diet Coke. Welcome to my (hopefully) helpful review! I still think it's an experience worth having. You are in Copenhagen, after all!
Booking: What's the best way to book this place? Should I use a travel agent? Are there any hidden fees?
Booking? I usually browse through sites, just like you are doing, you know? This is theFind Your Perfect Stay

