
Manila's Happiest Condo? Air Residences Makati Balcony Views Await!
Manila's Happiest Condo? Air Residences Makati: My Unfiltered Take (Balcony Views and All!)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to dive headfirst into the world of Air Residences Makati. You've seen the ads, the glossy photos, the promises of "happiest condo" bliss. Well, I put it to the test, and let me tell you… it's a mixed bag, baby! More like a delicious, slightly messy, perfectly imperfect plate of adobo.
Let's Get Down to Brass Tacks: The Basics & the "Almost Perfect" (or Not!)
- Accessibility: Now, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I poked around and saw some accessibility features. Elevators are a must, and the lobby seems user-friendly. But honestly, the website's a little vague on specifics for full accessibility, which, grumble grumble, needs improvement. So, if full accessibility is a hard requirement, maybe call ahead and clarify. Don't just assume.
- Cleanliness and Safety: A Nervous Nellie's Perspective: Ah, the pandemic. Can you ever truly relax? Apparently, Air Residences wants me to. They're boasting about all the sanitizing – anti-viral cleaning, daily disinfection in common areas, rooms sanitized between stays, all that jazz. They even have individually-wrapped food options and hand sanitizer everywhere. So, intellectually, I felt safe. But, my germaphobe brain? Still a little twitchy. I mean, everyone says they're cleaning, right? I saw staff wearing masks, which is good. And hey, they even offer room sanitization opt-out - maybe I'll take it next time, to see what happens!.
- Internet: The Lifeblood of the Modern Traveler: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Thank goodness! I mean, come on, it's 2024. You need Wi-Fi. And it was… okay. Service was a little shaky at times, particularly in the common areas. Sometimes buffering killed the vibe.. However, they do offer internet access through LAN, if you need to, and they got wi-fi in the public areas.
- Getting Around: The Makati Shuffle: Car park [free of charge] is fantastic, especially in crazy-busy Makati. Airport transfer is a definite bonus, makes arriving smooth. Taxi service is readily available, plus valet parking. This helps if you're trying to look sophisticated.
The "Things to Do" Dilemma: Is This Paradise or Just a Pretty Pool?
- Pool with a View and a Slight Hangover: The outdoor pool is a highlight. Seriously, that view is gorgeous! But there's only so much you can do at a pool, and the other amenities are pretty meh.
- Gym/fitness: I peeked into the fitness center. It looked decent. I did not go in.
- Spa/Sauna and "Romantic" Spa/Sauna: Okay, I'm a sucker for a good spa. Air Residences has a spa (yay!), a sauna (double yay!), and a steamroom (okay, I am so, so in). I did see a promotion about a couple's room - I'm single, so didn't check it out, but this could be another bonus.
- Oh, and the "Shrine": Yes, you read that right. There's a shrine. Look, I'm not knocking spirituality, but a shrine in a condo? It felt a little… random. Though, hey, it might be exactly what some people are looking for.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking – My Stomach’s Takeover!
- On-Site Restaurants: A Mixed Bag: Air Residences has restaurants and a coffee shop, and my experience was mixed. I tried the Asian cuisine, and it was good, the international cuisine was a bit plain, and prices high.
- Breakfast: The Most Important Meal (or a Late Night Snack): I did enjoy the Asian Breakfast [buffet], and I'm a bit obsessed with Asian food. They also served Western breakfast, but really? Come on!
- Room Service: My Indulgent Vice: 24-hour room service? Sold! Sometimes, after a long day of exploring, you just want to eat in your PJs.
- Poolside Bar: The Social Vibe: Oh the poolside bar! Good for a quick cocktail but a bit too crowded.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things Matter (and Sometimes Fail)
- The Good Stuff: The front desk is 24-hour, which is a lifesaver. Daily housekeeping? Wonderful. Contactless check-in/out is convenient, and the cash withdrawal is fantastic.
- Missing the Mark: Some services felt a bit… patchy. The concierge, while present, didn't always seem super helpful. The convenience store was… well, convenient, but lacked some key items.
For the Kids and the Big Kids Too: The Kid-Friendly Angle (and Potential Neglect)
- Family/child friendly: Air Residences says it's family-friendly, and offers babysitting.
- Babysitting service: I didn't see a dedicated kids' area and I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my kids.
The Nitty-Gritty – Available in All Rooms (My Comfort Bubble)
- The Essentials: Air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a desk, and a safe box are a must, and Air Residences delivers.
- The Perks: The coffee/tea maker and complimentary tea, and free bottled water were great for my morning routine.
- The Imperfections: The furniture felt cheap, the blackout curtains could be better, and one of the two rooms had a noisy a/c.
My Moment of Truth: The Balcony… (and the Emotional Rollercoaster)
Okay, the balcony views. That's what everyone raves about, right? Mine was gorgeous. Seriously, breathtaking. I spent a good hour just staring out, watching the city lights twinkle, and feeling… well, a tiny bit of peace. The room was non-smoking, which I appreciated. The mattress was comfortable!
The Verdict? (And the Messy Emotional Truth)
Air Residences Makati… it's not perfect. It's got its quirks, its ups and downs, and a few areas where it could really improve. And I do think the price is a bit high, considering what you actually receive.
But, here's the thing: I liked it. Despite my cynical inner critic, the convenience, the potential, and the balcony view at the end of the day, well, it got to me.
My Unfiltered, Slightly Over-the-Top OFFER (and the Emotional Sell):
Tired of the City Grind? Craving Views That Will Take Your Breath Away? Book Your Air Residences Makati Escape NOW!
Look, you deserve a break. You deserve a little pampering. You deserve a view that makes you forget all your troubles, even if just for a little while…
Here's What You Get When You Book Through this review post NOW!
- Guaranteed Balcony View: That stunning cityscape? It's calling your name. We promise a room with a view, or your first cocktail is on us (at the poolside bar, of course!).
- Free Upgrade to a Balcony room: This is where the magic happens.
- Early Check-in & Late Check-Out (Subject to Availability): Maximize your relaxation time.
- Welcome Drink: Raise a glass to your escape. We'll greet you with a signature cocktail upon arrival.
- Discount on Spa Treatments: Because you deserve to be pampered.
- Special Discount on food and drinks.
- Free Airport Transfer: Because a stress-free arrival is the best arrival.
Click Here to Book Your Makati Dream!
This offer won't last forever! Don't miss out on your chance to experience the "happiest condo" (even if it's not perfectly happy!).
P.S. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit! The pool is calling… and maybe, just maybe, you'll find your own little slice of paradise. And don't be afraid to leave your own review, and tell us your thoughts!
Orlando Sanford Airport Hotel: Unbeatable Deals & Suites!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because my Happirest at Air Residences Makati itinerary is about to get a whole lot less… polished. Forget perfectly symmetrical grids, think more like a tangled ball of yarn, constantly unraveling and re-tangling with the force of my own chaotic energy. Let's get messy, shall we?
Happirest Whirlwind: Smashing Through Air Residences & Beyond (Manila Edition)
(Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Adoration… or Chaos?)
- 1:00 PM: Arrived in Manila. (Ugh, the heat hit me like a physical force field. My hair immediately began its transformation into a frizzy halo of rebellion. I swear, I need to move to Antarctica). Smelly, the ride from the airport was long, but finally, we arrived at Air Residences. Check-in, I hoped was smooth!
- 1:30 PM: Finally, the moment of truth: Unlocking the door to Happirest! Oh. My. God. Photos NEVER do these things justice. The view from the balcony IS stunning. Cityscape and pool, I feel like a queen. Ok, maybe a queen who's still fighting off jet lag, but a queen nonetheless.
- 2:00 PM: Officially unpacked (mostly). My suitcase exploded. It's a thing, I can't explain it. It's like a chaotic, glitter-bomb of clothes, shoes, and approximately 37 lip balms and half-eaten snacks. Finding a socket.
- 2:30 PM - 3:30PM: Balcony Bliss & Panic. Okay, the balcony is where it's at. Feeling a little bit guilty that I'm not actually doing anything, just staring out the window. My brain needs a moment to process these views! I might also have nearly dropped my phone (twice). Note to self: invest in phone insurance IMMEDIATELY.
- 4:00 PM: Convenience Store Raid & Snack Strategy. Needed snacks, stat. 7-Eleven is my new best friend, I'm just saying it. Grabbed a random array of chips, a suspiciously green (but delicious) mango juice, and a pack of those mini-cupcakes. Zero regrets.
- 5:00 PM: Poolside Fail (and Redemption!). Okay, the pool LOOKED amazing from the balcony, but then I went to jump in. I have never been more grateful for the gentle slope. Then? I slipped, spectacularly, on a wet tile. Mortified, but laughing! Maybe the pool isn't for me.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at a random cafe (could NOT be bothered to be fancy). I'm talking actual "I don't know what I'm eating, but it smells good" kind of dinner. It was actually pretty good.
- 8:00 PM: Back at Happirest, and the city at night is beautiful. I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of ordering room service.
- 9:00 PM: Crash.
(Day 2: Exploring Makati & Existential Questions at Starbucks)
- 9:00 AM: Wake up and the view again!
- 10:00 AM: Attempted to find a decent cafe. Did you know Makati is a maze? It is. Found a Starbucks. I ordered coffee and a croissant. The barista had a REALLY long shift. I wondered what his dreams were. He looked tired.
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: The Shopping Spree that Never Was. I envisioned elegant boutiques, finding the perfect souvenirs, and emerging with a chic new wardrobe. Instead, I wandered aimlessly through a mall, briefly considered buying a sequined jacket, and ended up with… nothing. My shopping skills clearly need work.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch. I went to a local restaurant. Everyone was staring at me like I was some sort of alien. I ordered some food I couldn't pronounce. It tasted pretty good.
- 2:00 PM: Back to Happirest. I really love my apartment. I think I could live there.
- 3:00 PM: I made a list of things I want to do. Then I lost the list. Ah well.
- 4:00 PM: Tried again for the pool. Nailed it this time!
- 5:00 PM: Drinks on the balcony. Sunset. It's a beautiful thing.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner. Food.
- 7:00 PM: The tv is playing local shows, I have no idea whats going on, but people are clearly enjoying them.
- 8:00 PM: I actually did some research and tried to plan tomorrow. (Spoiler Alert: probably not a success.)
- 9:00 PM: Crash.
(Day 3: (Tentative) Adventures & The Unavoidable Airport)
- 9:00 AM: Sleep.
- 10:00 AM: Finally awake.
- 10:30 AM: I had coffee.
- 11:00 AM: I got a massage, at a place recommended. It was good.
- 1:00 PM: Packed. I always pack the day of. I hate it. I always forget something.
- 2:00 PM: Lunch.
- 3:00 PM: Saying goodbye to the apartment was harder than I expected. I have very little attachment to places, usually.
- 4:00 PM: Uber to the airport. Ugh. Traffic.
- 5:00 PM: Airport. Long line.
This whole itinerary is more like a suggestion than a rigid schedule. I'm kind of winging it. Manila, you beautiful, chaotic, and slightly overwhelming beast, I'll see you again someday (with a better shopping strategy, I swear!). For now, I'm off to… wherever tomorrow takes me. Wish me luck. I'll need it.
Udaipur's Hidden Gem: Hotel O Padharo Saa - Your Royal Escape Awaits!
Air Residences: Your Big, Messy Truth FAQ 🥴 (Because Real Life Isn't Perfection!)
Okay, so... Air Residences. Is it *really* "happy"? Sounds kinda… marketing-y, doesn't it?
Look, let's be honest. "Happiest Condo" is a HUGE claim. I went in expecting… well, something. Maybe a forced-smile show unit? But here's the deal: I've *lived* in Air Residences (or close to it, let's be precise… I've been *around* a lot!). And yeah, it has its moments. The pool area? Stunning. Insta-worthy, even. 🤩 I saw this one girl, probably mid-20s, doing a *perfect* swan dive. I, on the other hand, would probably belly-flop. But still, I wanted to be there! The *vibe*, you know? It's not always "happy," mind you. Sometimes it's just… a Tuesday. But it's…pleasant? Good enough for a long, hard day.
Now, did I find my lost puppy there? No. Did I win the lottery while sipping my morning coffee on the balcony? Also no. But... there are some cool things in the neighborhood, and some perks to consider:
- Proximity to things: I can walk to the mall. That's HUGE for a lazy person like me!
- The Balcony Views: More on that below, 'cause that's the *real* stuff.
- The Gym: (Yeah, I’m not a gym person, but it is there. For you, I guess?)
Tell me about these "balcony views." Are they *really* worth the hype? I'm a sucker for a good view.
Okay, buckle up. This is where Air Residences actually gets my attention. The "balcony views" are… okay. Sometimes phenomenal. Look, it depends on the unit. Some face the city, which, at night, is freaking magical. The lights, the hustle, the distant horns… it’s a movie. Seriously, bring your popcorn! I've spent HOURS just staring. I once saw fireworks! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. It was on a random Tuesday! I felt like I won a prize.
But, and there's always a but, on the other side, you might get a view of… another building. That happens. They’ve got a ton of buildings around and under construction. Or a view of the… let's say, more *industrial* side of things. And during the day? Be prepared for the sun. Bring shades! Seriously. And maybe some sunscreen. Because that balcony is *hot*.
So, are they "worth the hype"? Potentially. Do your research. Get specific. Ask the seller for photos *from the actual unit* you're considering. Don't get fooled by the marketing slickness. Demand authenticity.
What's the deal with the amenities? Are they always crowded? Are they even usable? I hate sharing.
The amenities... ah, the great condo amenity gamble! I've heard stories. Like, *horror stories*. "The pool is always packed!" "The gym? You spend more time waiting than working out!" And, yeah, sometimes it IS crowded. Especially on weekends. Trying to get a lane at the pool? Forget about it. It's like trying to find a parking spot in Manila on a Saturday. Impossible!
But, it *can* vary. I've found, if you go during the off-peak hours... like, a Tuesday morning or a Wednesday afternoon... you might actually get a chance to enjoy the pool. The gym? Well, I wouldn't know. I don't go. But I *hear* it's slightly less insane then. It’s a risk. A gamble. But if you're a social butterfly, or really flexible with your schedule? It can be an amazing bonus!
Makati: Good or bad? Because… well, Manila traffic.
Makati... is a *beast*. The traffic is a monster. Sometimes you're stuck in your car, or the bus, or the whatever for hours. HOURS! You start contemplating your life choices, questioning everything. "Why did I move *here*?" "Why didn't I learn to fly?"
BUT. And this is a MASSIVE but. Makati also has its perks. It's central. It has… *stuff*. Restaurants, shops, entertainment. It's a hub. So, yes, the commute can be soul-crushing. But being in Makati, you get *access* to everything. You have to weigh the pros and cons. But I think the convenience, the access to everything, is worth the headache sometimes. Sometimes.
Okay, but like... the *annoyances*? What's the REAL daily grind of living there? Tell me the stuff the brochures HIDE.
The hidden stuff, huh? Okay, here’s some raw truth. First, *noise*. There's construction. Always. Be prepared to hear hammering, trucks, and the general cacophony of city life. It’s Manila! It's not silent! Also, HOA fees. They add up. Factor that into your budget. And internet? Make sure you have a good plan, because sometimes the internet connection has a mind of its own. It drops out. Frequently.
Also? The elevators. Sometimes they’re packed. Sometimes they break down. Be prepared to walk. Be VERY prepared to walk. Especially if you're on a high floor! Okay, my own personal rant–the deliveries. So MANY deliveries. It can get so frustrating. Just something the brochures fail to mention.
But, you know... it's life. It's got its imperfections. And hey, if you want perfection, move to a deserted island. Good luck getting your groceries delivered, though!
So... would *you* recommend it? The big question! Spill the tea!
Ugh... this is tough. Okay. Here’s the breakdown. If you value convenience, city light views and a generally *okay* living situation… then yeah, Air Residences *could* be a good choice for you. But YOU MUST. DO. YOUR. RESEARCH. Don't take my word for it! Visit the unit! Talk to current residents! Ask them the real questions. Don't let the marketing blind you!
I mean me? I'm messy and a little cynical. I *like* it, but some things bug me. But it has its perks. So it's not perfect, it's often chaotic, and the commute can make you question everything in your life. But it has its moments. And, hey, the balcony views are pretty good. At sunset.

